A highly developed alliance of independent firms in North America
Alliott Group has 27 member firms in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico. Though already successful in their own right, firms join our alliance of firms to reach their next level.
Members gain access to the knowledge and contacts that will help the firm to become more visible, more sought after and more profitable. We aim to add substantial long-term value to member firms for their owner managers and to help them to protect the assets they have worked so hard to build.
The long-standing membership of many of our CPA and law firm members demonstrates the benefits of affiliation with like-minded firms that are led by inspirational people who have built profitable firms with impressive multi-market client bases.
NY CPA explains the benefits
"There have been unexpected benefits of attending meetings in the U.S. and internationally- you get to swap war stories and to understand what other firms have gone through so that you are not always reinventing the wheel. You learn that you all have the same issues no matter how large or small or where you are located."
Services tailored to the North American market
The nature of the North American business market is different to the rest of the world - while many firms have clients operating internationally, much business is local or interstate. Members from the region are actively involved in shaping and delivering membership services to the North American membership. Our program emphasizes:
- Regular access to peers within the North American membership through the annual Americas and North American regional meetings, partner retreats and leadership meetings which form part of our Business Advantage Program
- Regional representation within our management structure including a North American Advisory Committee. Our current Worldwide Chair is Ken Miles of NSBN LLP in Los Angeles
- Preferred provider relationships and volume discounts with vendors including Wolters Kluwer/CCH, Amplify, QuickFee, Dun and Bradstreet, Farnham Castle and Engineered Tax Services
- Structured training and continuing education in technical and soft skills development at all levels of the firm, including managing partners and future leaders
- The involvement of external consultants from the Platt Consulting Group and Whitman Business Advisors to facilitate benchmarking, MAP and proprietary studies
- Regular access to networking opportunities with firms from outside the region, particularly through the annual Worldwide Conference and specialty groups.
International/Multi-market Survey demonstrates client demand for services in North America
Our 2016 survey shows that North America is a hugely important business destination for our member firms' clients - 57% of respondent members located outside North America say they either have clients currently doing business in North America or clients likely to do be doing business here in the near future. Substantial client development opportunities are on offer to our North American membership.
Interested in developing your client base?
If you represent an ambitious, mid-market professional services firm that wants to build its multi-market business client base, we invite you to find out more about the benefits of membership or to inquire about alliance membership.
Alternatively, please contact us.Apply for membership!