Your world of business contacts is now at your fingertips with the new Alliott Group app
Designed for Apple devices (iPhone and iPad) running iOS 9.0 and above only, version 1 of our new app enables members to:
- Locate professional member colleagues who can help you and your clients. Search by location and expertise
- Browse and search for professional member firms across the world by location and expertise
- Contact international colleagues easily by phone and email from within the app
- Share international colleagues' contact details by email as a vCard
- View our event calendar, who is attending each event and conference materials such as programs and speaker presentations - the app is a useful tool while you are the conference
- Read the latest news from the alliance and your counterparts around the world
- Access the latest resources, articles and thought leadership from alliance members and trusted consultants.
Our app is for Alliott Group members only. On first use, you will be required to enter the email address you have registered with us and an activation code (please email the Executive Office).
If you are unable to use the app, it may be because you do not have a registered account on our website. In this instance, please contact the Executive Office for assistance.
The new app is just the first step in our (mobile) communications strategy and will be updated regularly - We welcome your feedback so that we can improve our product. When we release a new version, you will receive a notification from Apple - simple content updates (e.g. changes to members' contact details or the latest news) will be pushed to your device and applied to your app once you have given your permission.
Enjoy the new app and tell your staff about it! We will launch a version for Android devices by the end of March.
Download the apps
The app is currently only available for Apple devices (iPhone and iPad). You may need to update the software on your Apple device to use the app. The Android version is coming in early spring.