We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
The data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client inquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific inquiry
- To customize the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email.
If you have agreed that we can use your information for marketing purposes, you can change your mind easily via one of these methods:
- Sign in to our website and/or third party email solution (MailChimp) and change your preferences
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Write to us at: Lyndum House, 12-14 High St, Petersfield, GU32 3JG.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards. We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside the alliottgroup.net domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.