Evelyn Peerboom-Gerrits is specialised in intellectual property law and company law. She also advises and supports clients in the field of information technology law.
Broadley Rees Hogan
Time Zone: UTC+10
Peter is a Special Counsel in the firm's Intellectual Property, Media and Technology practice group.
He is a senior lawyer with a strong academic and practical background in intellectual property, media and commercial law and provides assistance with contracting and liability advice as well as with litigation and dispute resolution.
He works with a broad spectrum of creatives:
- Technology developers and suppliers such as App, games, web site and software developers and service suppliers
- R&D investors
- Copyright creators: architects and screen (film, television and online) content producers, licensors and distributors
- Brand owners, advertising and media organisations.
Peter also helps with:
- Identification, ownership, transfer and licensing of intellectual property rights
- Domestic and international trade mark registration, licensing and protection of trade marks including Opposition and Non-Use proceedings
- Negotiating the variety of domestic and international contracts required for the financing and production of screen projects
- Pre-publication of legal reviews and chain-of-title copyright opinions
- Resolving disputes involving intellectual property, media and defamation.
Robert Pitt is a Brisbane based Chartered Accountant with 20 years experience in advising, mentoring and supporting business owners and their senior employees. He has extensive experience in a variety of commercial industries and enjoys leveraging his business networks and professional relationships to add value to his clients.
Robert is the firm's Startup Champion and is a member of the association's Tech/Digital/Innovation Services Leadership Team.
New York, United States of America
Time Zone: UTC-5
Larry Bell is co-head of Golenbock Eiseman's corporate practice group and a member of the association's Tech/Digital/Innovation Business Services Group.
Mr. Bell's practice focuses on the representation of private equity funds and strategic investors in international and domestic mergers, acquisitions, public and private capital raising transactions, including private equity, venture capital and public offerings, equity and investment grade and high yield debt financings, companies engaged in technology transfer and licensing, private and public emerging growth companies, venture capital funds, and participants in leveraged buyouts, venture capital and growth equity financings, spin-outs, complex financing transactions, and trustees and classes of note holders in connection with debt restructurings.
He works with companies and funds and other investors in the fields of new media, technology (including companies engaged in the development of proprietary software, systems, information technology, medical devices and bio-pharmaceuticals), health and nutrition products, specialty chemicals, minerals, power generation equipment and other manufacturing, financial services, investment management, communications, technology-related services and consumer products.