Daryl specializes in planning and taxation matters for family-owned businesses, high-income individuals, and retirees. He has extensive audit and tax experience in real estate, construction, and development, agriculture, and wineries. Daryl is particularly knowledgeable in the field of affordable housing, and has served as an expert witness in litigation involving tax credit partnerships.
Daryl's strong working knowledge of the tax law has helped to make him an effective advocate for clients in tax planning, compliance, and in representation before taxation authorities. He leads the firm's efforts in international business, and works with U.S. clients who have foreign owners.
- Audit & assurance
- Business tax
- Estate planning, trusts & wealth management
- Non-profit taxation
- Personal taxation
- Tax returns for foreign nationals
- Agriculture, forestry & paper
- Business services
- Family businesses
- Not for profit organisations
- Property & real estate
- California State Society of CPAs
- California Council for Affordable Housing
- San Joaquin Estate Planning Council