Giles joined Alliott Group in November 2015 and is the alliance's COO. He has overall responsibility for group strategy and for ensuring the membership continues to thrive through growth and consolidation in key markets, the development and extension of group services and an improved return on investment for member firms.
He has over 15 years' experience working for international alliances in senior management roles and has also provided strategic marketing support to professional services firms.
Giles holds the Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma in Digital Marketing and a degree in European Studies (French & German) from the University of Bath. Married with two children, a girl and a boy.
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (UK)
Recent News & Resources
- Moving Together Towards Tomorrow - North America Leadership Conference Report
- Successful international tax training event draws 21 attendees from 10 countries to Milan
- Alliott Group exhibits at IBA Annual Conference in Washington DC
- Entrepreneurial panel explains how professional advisors can avoid being a ‘necessary evil’
- Brexit, immigration, tax & GDPR: Report reveals biggest headaches for global mobility professionals