Connect to The World of Business
Serve your clients in 70+ countries
Find out more
What can we help you with?
Alliott Group is an award-winning international association of accounting and law firms
Join forces with 170+ independent locally-owned firms in 70+ countries to develop your firm's reputation and visibility and to win new business
Ken Miles, Managing Partner, NSBN LLP "We no longer wanted to pay higher membership fees to our previous international network to fund quality control and common audit procedures that we didn’t need. We are regulated by the AICPA, subject to Peer Review and the California Society of CPAs and are therefore very confident in our own robust technical and service standards.”
Alcides Avila, Managing Partner, ARHMF, Miami, FL, USA "Alliott Group’s focus on enhancing the client experience is aligned with our core values and will benefit our domestic and international business clients."
Hans Christian Galst, Partner, Svejgaard Galst (advokater), Copenhagen, Denmark "Alliott Group enables its members to provide clients with access to professionals at both law firms and accounting firms when their business crosses borders. It gives member firms an international profile which attracts international clients."
Bob Buckingham, Partner, Allan Hall Business Advisors, Sydney, Australia "As our valued clients expand to overseas markets, we can refer them to Alliott Group members throughout the world with the confidence that they will be given the same level of service and attention that they receive from us. Without this opportunity, we would risk losing them to the Big Four networks.”
Discover the strategic advantages of alliance membership
- Build reputation and trust with clients through access to the cross border knowledge and professional contacts that help to overcome barriers to further growth
- Increase your firm's revenues through access to the growth opportunities offered by multi-market business
- Retain your best clients through access to new ideas and knowledge that will bring innovation and growth to your clients' business
- Enjoy greater visibility, marketing 'clout' and differentiation that will win ideal new clients
- Build the firm's reputation to attract and retain the best professional talent in your market.
A competitively priced offering for today's dynamic mid-market professional firm
- An exclusive geographic territory that will position your firm as the clear choice for members and clients in your market
- A strategic business development approach including external alliances and specialty groups
- Our Business Advantage Program - a structured networking and training program offering CPE and networking opportunities
- A license to use our international brand in your market to promote your multi-market capabilities
- Benchmarking services to measure your firm's performance against similar sized firms
- Vendor discounts with partners including Wolters Kluwer/CCH, Amplify, Quick Fee and Dun & Bradstreet.
Connecting People, Markets, Business
If you are looking for first class advice and responsive service from organisations that are renowned experts in the intricacies of cross border business, Connect is the service you are looking for.
Alliott Group is an Official Partner (accounting and legal services) in Connect, the premier choice platform for multi-market business. Connect launches in Q2 2017 - watch this space!
In the meantime, go to our international directory to find a firm in a specific city or country.
Australian Government tax incentives for investing in start-ups
Australian Turnbull Government has introduced a tax incentive for investing in start-ups including a tax offset/rebate & CGT exemptions on share sales
2016 Multi-market / International Client Survey reveals business development opportunities for member firmsPremium content