XE shares views on impact of UK 2019 election on currency markets
What can we help you with?
An international association of accounting firms & law firms: Alliott Group
Join forces with an internationally recognized association - 155+ independent locally-owned firms in 65 countries. We will help your firm to develop reputation and visibility and win new business.
Alcides Avila, Managing Partner, ARHMF, Miami, FL "Alliott Group’s focus on enhancing the client experience is aligned with our core values and benefits our domestic and international business clients."
Hans Christian Galst, Partner, GALST, Copenhagen "Alliott Group enables members to provide clients access to professionals at law and accounting firms when their business crosses borders. It gives members a profile which attracts international clients."
Bob Buckingham, Partner, Allan Hall Business Advisors, Sydney "As clients expand overseas, we can refer them with confidence to Alliott Group members worldwide as they will receive the same level of service they receive from us. Without this, we risk losing them to the Big 4.”
Discover the strategic advantages of alliance membership
- Build reputation and trust with clients through access to the cross border knowledge and professional contacts that help to overcome barriers to further growth
- Increase your firm's revenues through access to the growth opportunities offered by multi-market business
- Retain your best clients through access to new ideas and knowledge that will bring innovation and growth to your clients' business
- Enjoy greater visibility, marketing 'clout' and differentiation that will win ideal new clients
- Build the firm's reputation to attract and retain the best professional talent in your market.
A competitively priced offering for today's dynamic mid-market professional firm
- An exclusive geographic territory that will position your firm as the clear choice for members and clients in your market
- A strategic business development approach including external alliances and specialty groups
- Our Business Advantage Program - a structured networking and training program offering CPE and networking opportunities
- A license to use our international brand in your market to promote your multi-market capabilities
- Benchmarking services to measure your firm's performance against similar sized firms
- Vendor discounts with partners including Wolters Kluwer/CCH, Amplify, Quick Fee and Dun & Bradstreet.
Connecting People, Markets, Business
Alliott Group members work together closely to provide buyers of professional services with a 'one-stop-shop' for professional services expertise.
Services can be procured on a local or multi-market basis by working through a local firm that will coordinate everything you need with other Alliott Group members and their associates. Go to our international directory to find a firm in a specific city or country or visit our services pages:
Trading with Cuba from the EU is not allowed. Or is it?
Frank Laagland of Eindhoven law member VMBS Advocaten details a recent client case study highlighting the conflict between the United States and the EU when it comes to trading with Cuba.
Death in service, marijuana, family rights & criminal convictions: Commonly overlooked aspects of international assignments
Estudio Nunes & Asociados Abogados appointed as Alliott Group’s exclusive law firm member in Argentina