Force majeure and coronavirus: Frequently asked questions
What can we help you with?
An international alliance of accounting & law firms: Alliott Group
Join forces with an established, collaborative alliance of 160+ independent member firms in 66 countries. Membership will take your firm to the next level.
Alcides Avila, Managing Partner, ARHMF, Miami, FL "Alliott Group’s focus on enhancing the client experience is aligned with our core values and benefits our domestic and international business clients."
Hans Christian Galst, Partner, GALST, Copenhagen "Alliott Group enables members to provide clients access to professionals at law and accounting firms when their business crosses borders. It gives members a profile which attracts international clients."
Bob Buckingham, Partner, Allan Hall Business Advisors, Sydney "As clients expand overseas, we can refer them with confidence to Alliott Group members worldwide as they will receive the same level of service they receive from us. Without this, we risk losing them to the Big 4.”
Discover the benefits
- Gain the resources and relationships to challenge the larger firms in your local market
- Access new referral and joint marketing opportunities
- Develop a stronger profile locally, regionally and internationally
- Share and collaborate with other independently minded business professionals
- Differentiate the firm to attract and keep the best talented professionals.
A unique solution for mid-market professional firms
- Geographic exclusivity- no competition
- A multidisciplinary membership: Lawyers and accountants collaborating to support clients
- A comprehensive in-person and virtual events program
- Use of a global brand to access new opportunities
- Practice groups to focus on winning new work together
- Access to specialist Preferred Partners and vendor deals.
Connecting People, Markets, Business
Alliott Group members work together closely to provide buyers of professional services with a 'one-stop-shop' for professional services expertise.
Services can be procured on a local or multi-market basis by working through a local firm that will coordinate everything you need with other Alliott Group members and their associates. Go to our international directory to find a firm in a specific city or country.
Legal developments in Austria from BMA Brandstäetter Rechtsanwaelte GmbH
Dr Jüergen Brandstäetter from BMA Brandstäetter Rechtsanwaelte GmbH, Alliott Groups Law firm member in Austria, gives an update on legal developments in Austria in light of the coronavirus crisis.
Alliott Group expands legal membership to Zimbabwe through appointment of Muvingi & Mugadza Legal Practitioners in Harare