Connect to The World of Business
Serve Clients in 70+ Countries
Find out more
What can we help you with?
An international association of accounting firms & law firms: Alliott Group
Join forces with an internationally recognized association - 170+ independent locally-owned firms in 70+ countries. We will help your firm to develop reputation and visibility and win new business.
Ken Miles, Managing Partner, NSBN LLP "We no longer wanted to pay high membership fees to our previous international network to fund quality control and common audit procedures that we didn’t need. We are regulated by the AICPA, subject to Peer Review and the California Society of CPAs and confident in our own robust technical and service standards.”
Alcides Avila, Managing Partner, ARHMF, Miami, FL "Alliott Group’s focus on enhancing the client experience is aligned with our core values and benefits our domestic and international business clients."
Hans Christian Galst, Partner, Svejgaard Galst (advokater), Copenhagen "Alliott Group enables members to provide clients access to professionals at law and accounting firms when their business crosses borders. It gives members a profile which attracts international clients."
Bob Buckingham, Partner, Allan Hall Business Advisors, Sydney "As clients expand overseas, we can refer them with confidence to Alliott Group members worldwide as they will receive the same level of service they receive from us. Without this, we risk losing them to the Big 4.”
Discover the strategic advantages of alliance membership
- Build reputation and trust with clients through access to the cross border knowledge and professional contacts that help to overcome barriers to further growth
- Increase your firm's revenues through access to the growth opportunities offered by multi-market business
- Retain your best clients through access to new ideas and knowledge that will bring innovation and growth to your clients' business
- Enjoy greater visibility, marketing 'clout' and differentiation that will win ideal new clients
- Build the firm's reputation to attract and retain the best professional talent in your market.
A competitively priced offering for today's dynamic mid-market professional firm
- An exclusive geographic territory that will position your firm as the clear choice for members and clients in your market
- A strategic business development approach including external alliances and specialty groups
- Our Business Advantage Program - a structured networking and training program offering CPE and networking opportunities
- A license to use our international brand in your market to promote your multi-market capabilities
- Benchmarking services to measure your firm's performance against similar sized firms
- Vendor discounts with partners including Wolters Kluwer/CCH, Amplify, Quick Fee and Dun & Bradstreet.
Connecting People, Markets, Business
If you are looking for first class advice and responsive service from organisations that are renowned experts in the nuts and bolts of cross border business, launching in late 2017, Connect will be the service you are looking for.
Alliott Group is an Official (Accounting, Tax & Legal Services) Partner to Connect, the premier choice platform for companies and high net worth individuals with multi-market business interests. Watch this space for more information!
In the meantime, go to our international directory to find a firm in a specific city or country or visit our services pages:
Brexit: The implications for UK holding companies
This article explains what the UK's holding company offering is likely to look like before and after Brexit.
New York's Salary History Law prohibits employers from inquiring about applicants' previous remuneration
Vacancy Fee imposed on foreign owners of residential real estate in Australia to increase housing stock