The Highlights of the new Securities Law of China
What can we help you with?
An international alliance of accounting & law firms: Alliott Group
Join forces with an established, collaborative alliance of 170 independent member firms in 70 countries. Membership will take your firm to the next level.
Alcides Avila, Managing Partner, ARHMF, Miami, FL "Alliott Group’s focus on enhancing the client experience is aligned with our core values and benefits our domestic and international business clients."
Hans Christian Galst, Partner, GALST, Copenhagen "Alliott Group enables members to provide clients access to professionals at law and accounting firms when their business crosses borders. It gives members a profile which attracts international clients."
Bob Buckingham, Partner, Allan Hall Business Advisors, Sydney "As clients expand overseas, we can refer them with confidence to Alliott Group members worldwide as they will receive the same level of service they receive from us. Without this, we risk losing them to the Big 4.”
Discover the benefits
- Gain the resources and relationships to challenge the larger firms in your local market
- Access new referral and joint marketing opportunities
- Develop a stronger profile locally, regionally and internationally
- Share and collaborate with other independently minded business professionals
- Differentiate the firm to attract and keep the best talented professionals.
A unique solution for mid-market professional firms
- Geographic exclusivity- no competition
- A multidisciplinary membership: Lawyers and accountants collaborating to support clients
- A comprehensive in-person and virtual events program
- Use of a global brand to access new opportunities
- Practice groups to focus on winning new work together
- Access to specialist Preferred Partners and vendor deals.
Connecting People, Markets, Business
Alliott Group members work together closely to provide buyers of professional services with a 'one-stop-shop' for professional services expertise.
Services can be procured on a local or multi-market basis by working through a local firm that will coordinate everything you need with other Alliott Group members and their associates. Go to our international directory to find a firm in a specific city or country.
Potential pitfalls that businesses should avoid when making international payments
Whether it’s a business buying or selling goods and services abroad, repatriating income from overseas operations or even managing international payroll, when making international payments, there are a number of common mistakes that businesses make that can result in unnecessary costs, delays and additional work.