International Tax Services Group
The need to be prepared in a new world of tax transparency
If you are operating in the global economy, you will know that the growth opportunities from accessing larger international markets come with their own unique challenges such as political instability, legal and regulatory issues and currency fluctuations.
However, the growing burden of managing different tax rates and regulatory compliance across multiple jurisdictions is another major issue for today’s tax and finance directors. The changes being implemented nationally as a results of OECD/G20 led "Base Erosion & Profit Shifting project" will also have wide ranging implications for companies trading across borders and represents the biggest change to international tax in a generation.
We are here to help and will make sure that you pay the taxes that you are legally obliged to, while helping you to manage the cost of compliance, safeguard your reputation and grow your business.
David Gibbs, Corporate Tax Partner at London accounting firm Alliotts.
Areas of specialist expertise
- Tax structuring of international operations
- Tax planning for internationally mobile workforces
- Transfer pricing
- Indirect taxes and VAT on cross border transactions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Tax on property and real estate transactions
- Cross border tax advice for individuals.
Thought leadership articles in the media
Our international tax experts regularly contribute to and comment on developments on the rapidly changing international tax landscape. View a selection of articles below.
- The Base Erosion & Profit Shifting project: A fundamental change to the taxation of international companies
- Asia Pacific is lagging behind in implementing the OECD's BEPS recommendations (ACCA Global magazine)
- 2016 Transfer Pricing global round table discussion (Corporate Livewire magazine)
- Common Reporting Standards (CRS) and transparency: The need for action.
Contact us - An international team of tax experts is ready to serve your needs
We have international tax experts in most of the world's main economies and an International Tax Leadership Team whose members act as key points of contact in their respective jurisdictions.
If you would like be directed to an international tax expert in one or multiple countries, please contact Giles Brake at the Executive Office or call +44 (203) 330 0110.Download International Tax teamsheet